Hi Vivek,

Thanks for investigating this.

 164     public static int mismatch(boolean[] a,
 165                                boolean[] b,
 166                                int length) {
 167         int i = 0;
 168         if (a[i] != b[i])
 169             return i;
You might as well replace the use if i with 0 and i think you can move this to
be performed when the length is greater than the threshold, that way you don’t
impact small arrays below the threshold.

 186     public static int mismatch(boolean[] a, int aFromIndex,
 187                                boolean[] b, int bFromIndex,
 188                                int length) {
 189         int i = 0;
 190         if (a[i] != b[i])
 191             return i;
This is incorrect. You need to use aFromIndex and bFromIndex.

Do you run the test test/jdk/java/util/Arrays/ArraysEqCmpTest.java? If that
passed then we need to strengthen for the case of a mismatch on the first
relative element in each array.

Paul.