Erik,

Thanks for reviewing. Comments inline..

On 09/07/18 17:21, Erik Gahlin wrote:
Thanks Sean.

Some feedback on the code in the security libraries.

- We should use camel case naming convention for variables (not underscore).
Sure. I see two offending variable names which I'll fix up.

- Looking at sun/security/ssl/Finished.java,

I wonder if it wouldn't be less code and more easy to read, if we would commit the event in a local private function and then use the EventHelper class for common functionality.
I'm fine with your suggested approach. I figured that tucking the recording/logging logic away in a helper class also had benefits but I'll re-factor to your suggested style unless I hear objections.

regards,
Sean.