On 9/13/18 7:52 PM, Stuart Marks wrote:
I'd guess that security-dev would have reviewers for the change to default.policy. Cc'd.

The default.policy file change looks like this is not specifically related to this change because the jdk.desktop module no longer exists. I guess it is ok to include it with this change but I think someone else (maybe Phil Race) should double-check that is ok.

--Sean

s'marks