Hi Igor,

It's updated in place http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mli/8186610/webrev.01/, please help to review again/./

Thank you

-Hamlin

On 2018/10/12 2:51 AM, Igor Ignatyev wrote:
Hi Hamlin,

the key point here, ModuleTargetHelper.java is not a "library" class, it's a part of tools/jlink/plugins/SystemModuleDescriptors/ tests.

thanks for updating webrev, I have one nit --- given ModuleUtils is the only class in jdk/test/lib/module package, I doubt we need to introduce this package, ModuleUtils can be put into j.t.l.util package.

-- Igor.