Hi Ilya,

A good starting step is to describe, in prose, what improvements you
are proposing and how they are valuable to the broad range of developers
that use the JDK.   Comments will give you an idea how directly what you
propose fits in or how it may be improved.

The OCA is needed, before you share the code.

Roger