Hi Lance,

On 11/3/18 6:12 AM, Lance Andersen wrote:
Hi Naoto

Looks good over all.

One question:

  * I noticed that some of the files had a copyright date and others did
    not.  For example:
      o test/jdk/sun/util/calendar/zi/tzdata/gmt  has a copyright
      o test/jdk/sun/util/calendar/zi/tzdata/factory does not

If this is not by design, perhaps this should be addressed as part of the put  back?

Yes, I noticed that too. I don't know any history of these files, so I left it unmodified, as the initial year is unknown.

Naoto

Best
Lance