Hi Igor,

Thanks for your comment. I have already applied in my local copy.

Vicente

On 11/13/18 8:30 PM, Igor Ignatyev wrote:
Hi Vicente,

you need to replace "@ignore 8194951: some mlvm tests fail w/ ASMv7" w/ "@ignore
8194951" in all the occurrences, as we have monitoring tools which expect @ignore to be
followed by a space-separated list of bug ids. the rest looks good to me.

Thanks,
-- Igor

On Nov 13, 2018, at 5:11 PM, Vicente Romero <vicente.rom...@oracle.com> wrote:

Hi Alan,

On 11/13/18 9:18 AM, Alan Bateman wrote:
On 13/11/2018 14:00, Vicente Romero wrote:
any other comment after the last iteration? we are in a bit of a hurry to push
this before the JDK 12 train departs :(
The original patch updated all the use sites (and tests) to specify ASM7 for
the API version. I just checked the webrev again now and it seems to be just
the ASM refresh now. Assuming all the tests are passing and you've sorted out
the mvlm test issues with Igor then I suggest go ahead with this push and we
can update the sites, as needed, at a later time.
in the last update I sent links to two patches [1] is the ASM7 only changes and
[2] is the changes to the use sites. My plan is to push both together, but I
split them to ease the review process. But still I will get your go and push it
as good ;)

-Alan
Vicente

[1] http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~vromero/8213480/webrev.asm.7.only.00/