Hello, Tagir!

I compared Radix sort with Dual-Pivot Quicksort and see
that Radix sort is faster than DPQ (on 2M elements) on random data in twice
times,
but it works slower on repeated elements (in 3-7 times). For highly
structured arrays merging sort is invoked in both cases. Other
data types - almost the same.

Do we actually need to use RadixSort if it is not faster on all inputs?
What do you think?

Regards,
Vladimir

--