Hi,

I am happy to announce that I succeeded in writing my own BentleyBasher
working like a swiss clock:
- auto-tune benchmark passes & hot loop to obtain high accuracy on
measurements ~ 2% (guaranteed), with proper variance estimators
- test > 10 sorters with small, large & very large int[] arrays including
DPQS11, 18.2, 18.11 ... including my variants sorting 2 arrays altogether.

I observed DPQS 18.11 working very well...
we are currently fixing performance issue on small almost-sorted arrays (<
1000).

My first results & all code (benchmark + all sorters) are available in this
github repo:
- Ea results with stats:
https://github.com/bourgesl/nearly-optimal-mergesort-code/tree/master/results
- source code:
https://github.com/bourgesl/nearly-optimal-mergesort-code/tree/master/src/edu/sorting

It is my Sort Race 2018... in progress.

PS: plots & JMH cross-validation remains to be implemented.

Cheers,
Laurent