Hi Zheka and Tagir,

@Override
public void forEach(final Consumer<? super E> action) {
  Objects.requireNonNull(action);
  for (int i = 0; i < this.n; i++) {
    action.accept(this.element);
  }
}

I think here we should extract this.element and this.n into a local vars, as
Consumer may have interaction with volatile field inside (e.g.
AtomicInteger::addAndGet) which would cause a load of consumed field at each
iteration. See original post by Nitsan Wakart
https://psy-lob-saw.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-volatile-read-suprise.html

Regards,
Sergey Tsypanov