Hi Michal, pleased to meet you.  I'll be your sponsor.

The test will need a legal header, presumably similar to others authored by
redhatters.

It is now possible to check in jmh microbenchmarks (but I've never done so
myself).

The current coding style is non-standard, but deliberate; avoid gratuitous
changes like
-                Node<K,V> e;
+                Node<K, V> e;

As author of concurrent/ConcurrentHashMap/WhiteBox.java ...
- I thought you'd need a @modules ... did this test actually pass?
- you should have some kind of @summary that includes the word "whitebox"
- why not "throws ReflectiveOperationException" ?
- your reviewer is a bit on the autistic side, so please change /** to /*
on the @test comment (it's not javadoc!)