Looks good.

Thanks, Roger

On 1/22/19 3:31 PM, Naoto Sato wrote:
Hi Roger,

Thanks. Modified as suggested:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~naoto/8216969/webrev.02/

Naoto

On 1/19/19 10:03 AM, Roger Riggs wrote:
Hi Naoto,

SimpleDateFormat: 2454, perhaps add javadoc about what it is doing and why.    Use only the official style fields and avoid using the 0x8000 that is supposed to be internal to Calendar.

2457: (forceStandaloneForm ? Calendar.SHORT_STANDALONE ? SHORT_FORMAT) 2460: (forceStandaloneForm ? Calendar.LONG_STANDALONE ? LONG_FORMAT)

Thanks, Roger