Hi Andy,

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~herrick/8217894/webrev.01/src/jdk.jpackage/share/classes/jdk/jpackage/internal/ValidOptions.java.frames.html
Line 108 and 113 looks same. I think one of them can be removed.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~herrick/8217894/webrev.01/src/jdk.jpackage/share/classes/jdk/jpackage/internal/resources/HelpResources.properties.frames.html
Line 84 - "Specifies the type of the installer created in create-image mode", I think it should be "created in create-installer mode".

Otherwise looks fine.

Thanks,
Alexander