On 11/02/2019 2:20 pm, Martin Buchholz wrote:
On Sun, Feb 10, 2019 at 7:41 PM David Holmes <david.hol...@oracle.com <mailto:david.hol...@oracle.com>> wrote:

     > Still in limbo:
     > 8203662: remove increment of modCount from ArrayList and Vector
    replaceAll()

https://cr.openjdk.java.net/~martin/webrevs/jdk/jsr166-integration/replaceAll/index.html

    If still in limbo why is this here?

It remains in jsr166 CVS.

Okay but what does that mean for this integration request? I assume you are not actually going to push this change?

     > 8215249: Miscellaneous changes imported from jsr166 CVS 2019-02

https://cr.openjdk.java.net/~martin/webrevs/jdk/jsr166-integration/miscellaneous/index.html

    - CyclicBarrier.java

    I'm surprised you can just rethrow a Throwable, when the method is not
    declared to throw Throwable. We always used to have a rethrow(Throwable
    t) helper method Is this some (fairly) new exception type inference
    based on what it is in the try block?

I think this is Multi-catch and more precise rethrow <https://openjdk.java.net/projects/coin/>

Ah! Right. I recall the multi-catch part but not the more precise rethrow.

Thanks,
David