In http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~almatvee/8224486/webrev.00/src/jdk.jpackage/share/native/libapplauncher/JavaVirtualMachine.cpp.sdiff.html, JavaOptions::AppendValues(), why do we need branching based on the result of Values.GetAllowDuplicates()? Why can't we use the same logic that was introduced by your patch to read values from the map in which duplicate keys are not allowed?

- Alexey