Bug ID is JDK-8226835.

- Alexey

On 6/26/2019 2:52 PM, Andy Herrick wrote:
We need to investigate this further, I have created issue: JDK-8221333 to track this issue.

Thank you for you feedback.

/Andy

On 6/25/2019 9:17 AM, Rachel Greenham wrote:
I've been getting the new jpackage working with our project build. Generally everything's fine. One probable minor bug relating to JDK-8221333:  Replace Inno Setup with custom MSI wrapper for .exe bundler:

The generated EXE installer, when run from eg: file explorer or browser downloads dialog, also opens a blank command window behind the installer's own window, which I'm pretty sure Inno Setup generated installers didn't do. Can this be avoided? (Is there a possibly-insufficiently-documented option involved, or is it just a bug?) Otherwise it's basically working so it's just a cosmetic untidyness. No, the --win-console option is not being used, besides which this is the *installer* that's affected, not the actual application once installed. This also (probably unsurprisingly) doesn't affect the MSI installer.