On 7/9/19 7:40 PM, Brian Burkhalter wrote:
I don’t know. On the one hand this does not take an action like reading,
writing, or deleting, but on the other it could end up causing files to be left
lying around after VM termination which were expected to be deleted. I suppose
that could be considered to be some sort of security issue.

Yes I think so.

I would probably just use the same permission (FilePermission(file,"delete")). If you have been granted permission to delete a file, then you should have permission to cancel that deletion as well.

--Sean

Thanks,

Brian