Hi Alan,

Thanks for taking a look at this.

On 31/10/2019 1:33 am, Alan Bateman wrote:
On 29/10/2019 07:42, David Holmes wrote:
CSR: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8232676 (already approved)
webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dholmes/8229516/webrev/

The implNote has "In the JDK Reference Implementation". I think you can replace that with "In this implementation" so that it is consistent with the other impl notes that we've added in recent releases.

Joe Darcy specifically requested that terminology in the CSR request as the new way of referring to "this implementation". There are 24 existing uses.

In any case, I went through the Thread changes and the call into the VM to clear the event on Windows. Looks okay to me (we'll have re-work to do in Loom of course but that was expected).

Thanks again.

David

-Alan