HotSpot tests changes (using Thread.yield()) look good.

Thanks,
Vladimir

On 11/5/19 1:50 AM, Jan Lahoda wrote:
I've missed updates to some hotspot and jdk tests in the first patch. The problem are unqualified invocations of Thread.yield(), which are no longer allowed (from the spec: JLS 3.9 Keywords: "All invocations of a method called yield must be qualified so as to be distinguished from a yield statement."). Therefore, these invocations need to be changed to qualified invocations (i.e. Thread.yield()). Updates to the hotspot and jdk tests are here:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jlahoda/8232684/webrev.delta.00.01/

Full updated webrev, with changes to both javac and the tests, is here:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jlahoda/8232684/webrev.01/

How does that look?

Thanks,
     Jan