Hi Christoph,

Again, thank you for your efforts here.

Overall I think your latest changes look fine.  I would like to suggest that
for the methods that you added for MR support, that we make sure the 1st
character in the comment is capitalized prior to your push of the changes.  I
know this was not that way prior, but I think it helps with consistency.

BTW,  I am not sure that JarFileSystemProvider was actually ever
used(JarFileSystem was though) as when I look at the installed providers on my
Mac, I see:

[sun.nio.fs.MacOSXFileSystemProvider@5b2133b1,
jdk.nio.zipfs.ZipFileSystemProvider@72ea2f77,
jdk.internal.jrtfs.JrtFileSystemProvider@33c7353a]

Best
Lance

 <http://oracle.com/us/design/oracle-email-sig-198324.gif>
 <http://oracle.com/us/design/oracle-email-sig-198324.gif>
<http://oracle.com/us/design/oracle-email-sig-198324.gif>
 <http://oracle.com/us/design/oracle-email-sig-198324.gif>Lance Andersen|
Principal Member of Technical Staff | +1.781.442.2037
Oracle Java Engineering
1 Network Drive
Burlington, MA 01803
lance.ander...@oracle.com <mailto:lance.ander...@oracle.com>