Hi Martin,

thanks for looking into this and coming up with this patch. The test failures
were quite annoying 😊

In hotspot, there is coding to define a macro "ATTRIBUTE_ALIGNED(x)". I'd
rather like to see that we define such a macro in the JDK code as well and use
it. I think it would make the code more readable. Other than that, +1

Cheers
Christoph