Looks good.

- Alexey

On 12/11/2019 9:25 AM, Andy Herrick wrote:
looks good - thank you.

/Andy

On 12/11/2019 5:02 AM, Langer, Christoph wrote:
Hi,

please review this import statements cleanup for src/jdk.incubator.jpackage/windows/classes/jdk/incubator/jpackage/internal/WinMsiBundler.java. I stumbled over an issue when I imported the jpackage project into Eclipse.

Due to importing both, static jdk.incubator.jpackage.internal.StandardBundlerParam.* and static jdk.incubator.jpackage.internal.WindowsBundlerParam.*, Eclipse thinks some symbols are ambiguous.

I would also remove an unused list object.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~clanger/webrevs/8235750.0/

Thanks
Christoph