webrev.01 is incorrect, since it uses JTREG_ prefix for variables name.

Correct webrev is http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~almatvee/8235252/webrev.02/
It is identical to webrev.01, except prefix of variable names changed to JT_.

Thanks,
Alexander

On 12/10/19 3:54 PM, Alexander Matveev wrote:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~almatvee/8235252/webrev.01/
- Updated script to use JT_HOME first if set, then use JT_BUNDLE_URL if set. - Also, renamed JTREG_ to JT_ in variables names to align with rest of JDK.

Not sure why we did not use jtreg used by all the other tests. run_tests.sh used for convenience to generate and verify packages generated by jpackage. This process done in 5 stages: generating packages (jtreg test), installation (requires user input), verify installation, uninstall (requires user input) and verify uninstall. This is why we using helper script to simplify this process.

Thanks,
Alexander