Hi Paul,

as Martin said, the original bug could not be opened by Oracle. I, however
changed the bug created by Martin to a Backport item. Doing it that way would
allow a "standard" backport of such type of issues while the original item that
was pushed to head can remain invisible. We proceeded like that with other bugs
already and it proved to work nicely.

Best regards
Christoph