Hi Magnus,

>  From a build perspective this looks fine.

Thanks for the review.

> But it seems you are changing the interface for java.lang.System. Don't
> you need a CSR for that? Or is your claim that the interface was indeed
> changed by JDK-8197927, and it is a bug that the documentation was not
> updated to match this?

Yes, the second is true. The interface/spec was already changed with
JDK-8197927 which also has a CSR attached. The commit is this:
http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk/jdk/rev/d80becbcd3c1.
What I'm modifying here is only the non API relevant doc of the private field
props. The actual interface is documented in the Javadoc of method
java.lang.System::getProperties().

Cheers
Christoph