Looks good to me (not familiar with all the code areas.

Minor suggestion:

MethodHandles.java

1811          * ASCII periods. For the instance of {@link java.lang.Class}
representing {@code C}:
1812          * <ul>
1813          * <li> {@link Class#getName()} returns the string {@code GN + "/"
+ <suffix>},
1814          *      even though this is not a valid binary class or interface
name.</li>
1815          * <li> {@link Class#descriptorString()} returns the string
1816          *      {@code "L" + N + ";" + "/" + <suffix> },
1817          *      even though this is not a valid type descriptor name.</li>
1818          * </ul>

Add another bullet:

“
even though this is not a valid type descriptor name; and

- therefore {@link Class#describeConstable} returns an empty {@code Optional}.
“

?

Paul.