On 27/04/2020 12:13, Kiran Ravikumar wrote:
> Hello All,
>

> Please review the patch for tzdata2020a integration into jdk.
>
> Release details can be found here:
>
> http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/tz-announce/2020-April/000058.html
>

> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~kravikumar/8243541/webrev.00/

> The patch has passed all the related testing including JCK and uses
> vanguard format tzdata.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Kiran

First of all, I'd like to concur with Martin in thanking you for working
on this so quickly. The new zone got flagged as our system tzdata update
was being prepared and I was able to already find a bug filed for
tzdata2020a. I was about to e-mail you to ask your progress on it, then
thought to check the mailing list first. I was happily surprised to find
the patch already written and posted for review! :-)

The changes look fine to me. It would be good to get the translations in
for America/Nuuk, but, for the time being, at least we have the fallback
case so the JDK doesn't crash if asked to print that timezone.
--
Andrew :)

Senior Free Java Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc. (http://www.redhat.com)

PGP Key: ed25519/0xCFDA0F9B35964222 (hkp://keys.gnupg.net)
Fingerprint = 5132 579D D154 0ED2 3E04  C5A0 CFDA 0F9B 3596 4222
https://keybase.io/gnu_andrew