Another very small iteration which fixes a gap in the javadoc specification for MemorySegment::toArray (thanks Chris!)

Webrev:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mcimadamore/8243491_v5/webrev

Delta webrev:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mcimadamore/8243491_v5/webrev_delta/

Cheers
Maurizio

On 13/05/2020 13:12, Maurizio Cimadamore wrote:
Another iteration which addresses the latest CSR comments (the CSR has now been approved):

* make MemorySegment::withAccessModes/hasAccessMode throw IllegalArgumentException in cases where the provided mask is invalid (this required a test tweak) * sprinkled a couple of references to the JLS in the package javadoc, as per CSR suggestions * Fixed the ParallelSum::findAny_bulk benchmarks, which were (erroneously) not testing all the elements in the segment

Webrev:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mcimadamore/8243491_v4/webrev

Delta webrev: