I'm fine with it either way - the main thing is what you have done.

/Andy

On 6/19/2020 6:02 PM, alexander.matv...@oracle.com wrote:
Hi Alexey,

Andy mentioned in issue description not to expend static imports, this is why all static imports were not expended. I can expend them or we can keep as is. I am fine with either way. Andy any comments why we do not need to expend static imports?

Thanks,
Alexander