Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~luhenry/8250902/webrev.03
Testing: everything passes with hotspot:tier1 and jdk:tier1 in fastdebug on
Linux-x64.

> I would leave this investigation to Intel's Java group. They are expert in
> this area!

Ok, we'll reach out to Intel on our end as well to figure out whether they have
any specific guidance on that.

> 3. Just add MD5 tests into existing SHA directory.

Done. I've done some small renames (TestSHA -> TestDigest, SHAOptionsBase ->
DigestOptionsBase), modified some of the SHA-specific code for non-SHA cases
(GenericTestCaseFor*.java), and added MD5-specific tests.

> Note, compiler/intrinsics/sha testing is done in tier2. I ran it and it
> passed but it does not test MD5 a lot as I understand.

I extended the existing tests to cover MD5 on the same level as SHA, and I made
sure that all tests are still passing.

>>> In vm_version_x86.cpp move UseMD5Intrinsics flag setting near UseSHA flag
>>> setting.
>>
>> Fixed.
>
> It is not moved in webrev.02

Fixed.

> You don't need to use Oracle copyright line. Using original Microsoft's
> copyright line is fine since you are author.

Fixed.