On Tue, 8 Sep 2020 15:59:33 GMT, Ioi Lam <ik...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> This is the same patch as
> [8244778-archive-full-module-graph.v03](http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iklam/jdk16/8244778-archive-full-module-graph.v03/)
> published in
> [hotspot-runtime-...@openjdk.java.net](https://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/hotspot-runtime-dev/2020-August/041496.html).
> The rest of the review will continue on GitHub. I will add new commits to
> respond to comments to the above e-mail.

Marked as reviewed by coleenp (Reviewer).

src/hotspot/share/classfile/classLoaderDataShared.cpp line 132:

> 130:   assert(loader_data != NULL, "must be");
> 131:   return loader_data;
> 132: }

This and other private functions should probably be a static function inside
classLoaderDataShared.cpp.

src/hotspot/share/classfile/classLoaderDataShared.hpp line 28:

> 26: #define SHARE_CLASSFILE_CLASSLOADERDATASHARED_HPP
> 27:
> 28: #include "utilities/exceptions.hpp"

There's a memory/allStatic.hpp file now that this should include.

src/hotspot/share/classfile/modules.cpp line 495:

> 493:   }
> 494: }
> 495: #endif

Nit: can you add // INCLUDE_CDS_JAVA_HEAP

src/hotspot/share/classfile/classLoaderDataShared.cpp line 171:

> 169: }
> 170:
> 171: void ClassLoaderDataShared::serialize(class SerializeClosure* f) {

Why is there a 'class' keyword here?