On 17/09/2020 19:22, Jason Tatton wrote:
> This patch is just missing a couple of reviewers... Please can someone step
> forward?
>
> I think it's a fairly straightforward change.
I believe you got a review from Andrew Haley -- it was quoted in your
follow-up from which I selected the above response.

What you did not get was license to proceed and push this change. That's
because what is actually missing is the justification he asked for. As
Andrew pointed out the change is simple but the reason for implementing
it is not.

regards,

Andrew Dinn
Red Hat Distinguished Engineer
Red Hat UK Ltd
Directors: Michael Cunningham, Michael ("Mike") O'Neill