On Fri, 23 Oct 2020 14:06:22 GMT, Maurizio Cimadamore <mcimadam...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

>> Changes requested by ihse (Reviewer).
>
> @magicus the files you commented on are not part of this PR, but they are
> introduced as part of:
> https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/548
> (you seemed to have approved the changes there - but it's also likely that
> this PR doesn't include the latest changes in that PR). Sorry for the
> confusion - but please do report any comment you have on the build changes on
> that PR!

@mcimadamore I'm sorry too for the confusion. :) I must have been a bit in a
bit of a hurry when approving it on the other PR. I've now moved my comments
there. I don't think there's any way for me to "un-review" this change, so I'll
mark it as accepted, even though I don't have anything to say about it (so that
I'm not blocking a push). I'll ask the Skara guys if there's a better way to
deal with this.

Also, in the future, if you are creating a PR which Skara believes has changes
in the build system, but it "really" does not, please remove the `build` label,
and I won't even see the PR to come bothering you again! ;-)