On Sat, 7 Nov 2020 09:05:29 GMT, Sergey Bylokhov <s...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Pavel Rappo has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a
>> merge or a rebase. The incremental webrev excludes the unrelated changes
>> brought in by the merge/rebase. The pull request contains two additional
>> commits since the last revision:
>>
>>  - Merge branch 'master' into 8255989
>>  - Initial commit
>
> Marked as reviewed by serb (Reviewer).

Thanks to all the reviewers, this may be now integrated.

For extra confidence, I went to https://openjdk.java.net/census and checked
that there are no authors whose name is one of "unascribed", "unattributed", or
"unknown". I did this because some words might not be what they seem: for
example, see
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/4456438/how-to-pass-null-a-real-surname-to-a-soap-web-service-in-actionscript-3