On Thu, 10 Dec 2020 23:36:13 GMT, Brian Burkhalter <b...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Please review this small verbiage change to specify clearly the behavior of
>> `Reader::read(char[] cbuf)` when the length of `cbuf` is zero, and that of
>> `Reader::read(char[] cbuf, int off, int len)` when `len` is zero.
>
> Brian Burkhalter has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>
>   8248383: Re-indent subclasses in @see tages

Somewhat odd that the files changed includes merged file from a different
changeset
but seems immaterial to the changes for the issue.

test/jdk/java/io/Reader/ReadIntoZeroLengthArray.java line 39:

> 37:  */
> 38: public class ReadIntoZeroLengthArray {
> 39:     private static char[] cbuf0 = new char[0];

I would encourage the use of TestNG for new tests and they provide a good
DataProvider framework for multiple test cases. (And frequently they run more
quickly because they can be run in the jtreg process without spawing a separate
process).

Marked as reviewed by rriggs (Reviewer).