On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 22:25:48 GMT, Vladimir Kempik <vkem...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Are you doing something somewhere to change the target version of macOS or
>> SDK ? I had no such problem.
>> I think we currently target a macOS 10.9 and if you are changing that it
>> would need discussion.
>> If you are changing it only for Mac ARM that may make more sense ..
>>
>> And these appear to be just API churn by Apple
>> NSAlphaFirstBitmapFormat is replaced by NSBitmapFormatAlphaFirst
>>
>> https://developer.apple.com/documentation/appkit/nsbitmapformat/nsbitmapformatalphafirst?language=objc
>>
>> NSBorderlessWindowMask is replaced by NSWindowStyleMask
>>
>> https://developer.apple.com/documentation/appkit/nswindowstylemask?language=occ
>
> Min_macos version is changed to 11.0 for macos_aarch64
>
> https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/2200/files/0c2cb0a372bf1a8607810d773b53d6959616a816#diff-7cd97cdbeb3053597e5d6659016cdf0f60b2c412bd39934a43817ee0b717b7a7R136

1) I meant change to NSWindowStyleMaskBorderless from NSBorderlessWindowMask
2) So maybe rather than the deprecation suppression  you could change both
constants to the new ones.
Ordinarily I'd say let someone else do that but this looks like a simple
obvious change and is dwarfed by all the other changes going on for Mac ARM ...