On Tue, 9 Mar 2021 00:56:25 GMT, Bradford Wetmore <wetm...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Fix various things pointed out by the most recent doclint run in the
>> security-libs area.
>>
>> This is docs only:  I will be checking doccheck/doclint, and will be running
>> tier1/tier2 tests.  Minor spot checks on generated files.
>
> Bradford Wetmore has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>
>   Codereview Comment

src/java.base/share/classes/javax/crypto/SealedObject.java line 428:

> 426:      * @throws IOException if an I/O error occurs
> 427:      * @throws ClassNotFoundException if a serialized class cannot be
> loaded
> 428:      * @throws NullPointerException if s is null.

Remove period for consistency with other throws. Actually, you probably don't
need to say that it throws NPE. I don't see that any other readObject method
declares that, even if they do throw NPE if the stream is null. Seems like
something that should just be assumed or does not happen under normal
circumstances.