On Thu, 1 Jul 2021 21:11:44 GMT, Maurizio Cimadamore <mcimadam...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

> The previous fix to this test which used removed the `VerifyDependency` flag
> worked well, but we're still observing rare timeouts. Looking at the test
> reports, it seems likely that slightly increasing the timeout would do the
> trick.

Hi Maurizio,

Sorry but I don't see why you think increasing the timeout will help here. From
what I can see a normal successful run takes less than a minute, or just over.
I see a couple of outliers at 4 and 6 minutes, then you have a timeout after 10
minutes - that is 10x slower than expected. I think something unexpected is
happening here to cause it to take so long.

David

PR: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk17/pull/198