On Thu, 19 Aug 2021 15:15:31 GMT, Aleksey Shipilev <sh...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> See the bug report for more details. I would appreciate if people with their
> corporate testing systems would run this through their systems to avoid
> surprises. (ping @RealCLanger, @iignatev).

I haven't recognized problems I can directly match to this change.
But I should also state, that we parallelize not by using several agents in one
jtreg tests - we use no agents and do not set concurrency. Currently we split
the jtreg test in groups and each group is executed by a jtreg runner with
concurrency one. But the runner do run in parallel if the machine is big enough.
With this setup I do not expect influence by your change because we still
execute the test in serial order - even after this change.
At least that is how I understand the effect of exclusiveAccess.dirs .