The `GlobalFilterTest` has to 2 `@test` tags. One of them has failed with a
timeout as noted in https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8268595. The
timeout seems to have happened even after the tests had already completed
successfully. Like I note in the JBS comments of that issue, I suspect it might
have to do with the
"-XX:StartFlightRecording:name=DeserializationEvent,dumponexit=true" usage in
this test action.

The commit in this PR removes that second `@test` altogether because (correct
me if I'm wrong) from what I understand, this test never enables the
DeserializationEvent which means there is no JFR events being captured for
deserialization in this test, nor does the test do any JFR events related
testing. So, I think this second `@test` is virtually a no-op when it comes to
the JFR testing. There's a separate `TestDeserializationEvent` which has a
comprehensive testing of the DeserializationEvent.

Commit messages:
 - 8268595: java/io/Serializable/serialFilter/GlobalFilterTest.java#id1 failed
in timeout

 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=6008&range=00
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/6008/head:pull/6008