Prompted by a request from Volkan Yazıcı I took a look at why
DataTimeFormatters are much less efficient for some common patterns than custom
formatters in apache-commons and log4j. This patch address some of that gap,
without having looked at the third party implementations.

When printing times:
- Avoid turning integral values into `String`s before appending them to the
buffer
- Specialize `appendFraction` for `NANO_OF_SECOND` to avoid use of `BigDecimal`

This means a speed-up and reduction in allocations when formatting almost any
date or time pattern, and especially so when including sub-second parts
(`S-SSSSSSSSS`).

Much of the remaining overhead can be traced to the need to create a
`DateTimePrintContext` and adjusting `Instant`s into a `ZonedDateTime`
internally. We could likely also win performance by specializing some common
patterns.

Testing: tier1-3

Commit messages:
 - 8276220: Reduce excessive allocations in DateTimeFormatter

 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=6188&range=00
  Stats: 429 lines in 4 files changed: 407 ins; 10 del; 12 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/6188/head:pull/6188