Hello Andy,

On 24/11/21 7:23 pm, Andy Herrick wrote:
never mind my previous  email, addArgument("--java-option ...") , would be for argument to the java launching the app.

you are right to use -J-Djlink.debug=true .  It must be interpreted in the standard launcher used for jpackage, because the -J-D arg never gets to the jpackage java code and the System Property "jlink.debug" is already set to true by then.

Thank you for the clarification and verifying the value. I did a similar (manual) check and like you say, the system property does rightly make it to the JLinkTask.

-Jaikiran