On Thu, 18 Nov 2021 03:22:50 GMT, Tim Prinzing <d...@openjdk.java.net> wrote:

> JDK-8276674 : Malformed Javadoc inline tags in JDK source in java/util/stream

Given that this PR affects files that aren't rooted under java/util/stream, I
would either rename the PR or exclude the unrelated files. If this PR is going
to sit there for some more time, I would prefer the latter. This is because the
PR has already conflicted with a few other issues related to malformed javadoc
tags (e.g. JDK-8276683 and JDK-8276684).

So either rename and integrate soon, or exclude the unrelated files.