> While working on JDK-8280003, I noticed that
> java/lang/instrument/GetObjectSizeIntrinsicsTest.java does not test arrays
> with more than 1-byte size elements, and no large arrays (past 4G limit) are
> tested either. It would be better to add those test cases.
>
> Additional testing:
>  - [x] Linux x86_64 fastdebug, affected test still passes
>  - [x] Linux x86_32 fastdebug, affected test still passes
>  - [x] Linux AArch64 fastdebug, affected test still passes
>  - [x] Linux PPC64 fastdebug, affected test still passes

Aleksey Shipilev has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a
merge or a rebase. The incremental webrev excludes the unrelated changes
brought in by the merge/rebase. The pull request contains four additional
commits since the last revision:

 - Update copyright dates
 - Merge branch 'master' into JDK-8280166-getobjectsize
 - Merge branch 'master' into JDK-8280166-getobjectsize
 - Fix

Changes:
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/7132/files/dd9ce049..98653011

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=7132&range=02
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=7132&range=01-02

  Stats: 327 lines in 51 files changed: 159 ins; 67 del; 101 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/7132/head:pull/7132