On Wed, 2 Mar 2022 17:04:01 GMT, Mandy Chung <mch...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> This patch further cleans up NativeLibraries just for JNI library use.
> RawNativeLibraries implements its own native load and unload methods.  In
> addition, this also fixes the implementation of `RawNativeLibraries::load`
> not to throw UnsatisfiedLinkError if a library cannot be loaded for any
> reason but instead returns null.

Looks good - thanks for cleaning up further. I think separating the library
implementation makes a lot of sense. There's some duplication at the native
level, but that's acceptable IMHO - and probably better than having a shared
piece of logic that can work in two very different modes.

src/java.base/share/native/libjava/RawNativeLibraries.c line 98:

> 96:     JVM_UnloadLibrary(handle);
> 97:     JNU_ReleaseStringPlatformChars(env, name, cname);
> 98: }

Watch out for the newline

Marked as reviewed by mcimadamore (Reviewer).