> Improving the exception messages for out-of-supported-range array types.
>
> I'll update copyrights before pushing.

Joe Darcy has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge or
a rebase. The incremental webrev excludes the unrelated changes brought in by
the merge/rebase. The pull request contains six additional commits since the
last revision:

 - Update copyright and fix typo.
 - Merge branch 'master' into JDK-8283075
 - Respond to review feedback.
 - Appease jcheck
 - Update @bug line of test
 - JDK-8283075: Bad `IllegalArgumentException` message when calling
`ClassDesc.arrayType(int)` which results in a rank > 255

Changes:
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/7812/files/1723d710..514a57a1

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=7812&range=02
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=7812&range=01-02

  Stats: 1594 lines in 67 files changed: 1085 ins; 268 del; 241 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/7812/head:pull/7812