On Fri, 18 Mar 2022 22:12:10 GMT, liach <d...@openjdk.java.net> wrote:

>> Change `CallSite` to a sealed class, as `CallSite` is an abstract class
>> which does not allow direct subclassing by users per its documentation.
>> Since I don't have a JBS account, I posted the content for the CSR in a
>> GitHub Gist at https://gist.github.com/150d5aa7f8b13a4deddf95969ad39d73 and
>> wish someone can submit a CSR for me.
>
> liach has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit
> since the last revision:
>
>   Remove homemade callsite from test

This `GenManyIndyCorrectBootstrap.java` test is currently ignored
(JDK-8194951).  Since this test is not executed and will need to be reworked
anyway, I would suggest to leave this test as is and let JDK-8194951 to handle
it properly.  We should add a comment in JDK-8194951 to describe this change.

P.S. Sorry for the late comment as I was on vacation last week.