On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 16:35:14 GMT, liach <d...@openjdk.java.net> wrote:

>> Сергей Цыпанов has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>> additional commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   8282662: Revert dubious changes in MethodType
>
> Just curious, this issue asks to replace set constructions with `Set.of`, but
> there is no such code changes in this pull request. Is there any set creation
> patterns that aren't detected by your ide cleanups, such as
> `Collections.addAll(set, elements)` for creating hash set contents from array?

@liach I've found a couple of places:
- `AsynchronousFileChannel.open()`
- `FileChannel.open()`
- `DecimalStyle.getAvailableLocales()`
They all either rely on user input, i.e. might throw NPE or IAE for nulls or
duplicates respectively, or return the set, which is currently modifiable
`HashSet`. I think the possible win isn't worth the effort.