> Proposing to deprecate the constructors in the `java.util.Locale` class.
> There is already a factory method and a builder to return singletons, so
> there is no need to have constructors anymore unless one purposefully wants
> to create `ill-formed` Locale objects, which is discouraged. We cannot
> terminally deprecate those constructors for the compatibility to serialized
> objects created with older JDKs. Please see the draft CSR for more detail.

Naoto Sato has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
commit since the last revision:

  Changed from var-args to conventional args. Reflected suggestions.

Changes:
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/7947/files/b1d36b52..8ac9d11d

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=7947&range=06