On Tue, 10 May 2022 12:03:09 GMT, Aleksey Shipilev <sh...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> There are plenty of tests failing on many architectures due to
> `--enable-preview` VM code introduced by Loom. This improvements eliminates
> some of the redundant `--enable-preview` clauses from the Record tests, since
> Records have been graduated from preview in JDK 16.
>
> Additional testing:
>  - [x] Linux x86_64 fastdebug, affected tests still pass
>  - [x]  Linux x86_32 fastdebug, affected tests start to pass

Hello Aleksey, the `unreflect` test package has just one test and that one uses
the `record` feature. So removing the `TEST.properties` for that entire package
looks fine.

The changes to the other 2 tests look fine too, since like you note, they are
just `record` related tests and don't have any other preview feature being
tested. I think these two tests would need a copyright year update.